CBD 101 Starts Now
Everything you need to know about CBD is here at CBD Life Link.
- What does CBD Stand for? CBD stands for cannabidiol (can·na·bid·i·ol) and is naturally found in hemp plants, promotes wellness without any psychoactive or intoxicating effects.
- What is CBD? CBD or Cannabidiol is a naturally occurring chemical compound used in a variety of products. Studies have shown that CBD oils, creams, and edibles like gummies induce a feeling of relaxation and calm as well as pain relief.
- Does CBD make me high? The answer is no. CBD is the non-psychoactive portion of the plant and does not create any effects of euphoria of being on cloud nine.
- What’s the ideal dosage? CBD oils, creams, and edibles come in a variety of strengths. The strengths are listed on each product and range from a low 250MG up to 5000MG. The dosage depends on the person and the purpose of taking CBD. Will you be using CBD to de-stress and relax or for pain management?
- Is CBD safe? CBD is safe, but as with any new supplement, you never know how your body will react initially. When taking CBD for the first time, do so safely by starting with lower dosages and working your way up.
- Do I need a doctor’s prescription? No, there is no need for a doctor’s prescription or medical marijuana card to purchase CBD Link Link products. All our sources of hemp are legally grown.
- Is CBD Legal in all 50 States? Yes, CBD is federally legal throughout the United States and in many countries around the world. It’s your right to use and purchase CBD products online and consume Cannabidiol in any state.
- Does CBD work for pain management? Many studies have linked CBD to helping patients with pain, including rheumatoid arthritis, back pain, joint and muscle aches, and other ailments. Depending on what type of pain you have, you might be able to do well with CBD. Doctors throughout the medical field have studied the effects of CBD on managing pain.
- Sleep, stress, and anxiety – will CBD help me? CBD might be worth trying to manage the body to calm down and reminds you that you’re safe. CBD helps to mellows out the nervous system, so you’re not in a heightened ‘fight or flight’ response with anxiety found in today’s crazy lifestyle.
- Will CBD show up on a drug test? Buying CBD from a reputable source with third-party testing is essential to ensure that no THC has been added. CBD Life Link products are third-party tested and have less than 3% THC as required by law.